Best Director: Martin Scorsese, “Hugo.”

Best Actress, Musical or Comedy: Michelle Williams, “My Week With Marilyn.”

Best Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer, “Beginners.”

Best Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer, “The Help.”

Best Foreign Language Film: “A Separation.”

Best Animated Film: “The Adventures of Tintin.”

Best Screenplay: Woody Allen, “Midnight in Paris.”

Best Original Score: Ludovic Bource, “The Artist.”

Best Original Song: “Masterpiece” (music and lyrics by Madonna, Julie Frost, Jimmy Harry), “W.E.”

TELEVISION

Best Series, Drama: “Homeland,” Showtime.

Best Series, Musical or Comedy: “Modern Family,” ABC.

Best Actor, Drama: Kelsey Grammer, “Boss.”

Best Actress, Drama: Claire Danes, “Homeland.”

Best Actress, Musical or Comedy: Laura Dern, “Enlightened.”

Best Actor, Musical or Comedy: Matt LeBlanc, “Episodes.”

Best Miniseries or Movie: “Downton Abbey (Masterpiece),” PBS.

Best Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Kate Winslet, “Mildred Pierce.”

Best Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Idris Elba, “Luther.”

Best Supporting Actress, Series, Miniseries or Movie: Jessica Lange, “American Horror Story.”

Best Supporting Actor, Series, Miniseries or Movie: Peter Dinklage, “Game of Thrones.”

• Members

I still need to see several movies to have any opinion on that facet of awards season, but the TV stuff is pretty agreeable... I really liked Homeland and Danes did a great job, and I fucking loved Idris Elba in both seasons of Luther so far. And Dinklage, steals the show just like Tyrion stole the books.

Anybody watching Boss? Sounds interesting. I still need to see Downtown Abbey as well.

So the feud between Madonna and Elton John continues. Elton John was convinced that he would win the Golden Globe last night for Best Original Song; however, it was Madonna who won. David Furnish was none too happy.

"Madonna. Best song???? F**k off!!!" Furnish said on Facebook, according to TMZ. "Madonna winning Best Original Song truly shows how these awards have nothing to do with merit. Her acceptance speech was embarrassing in its narcissism."

He also called Madonna's recent criticism of Lady Gaga "desperate."

Furnish may have been referring to several aspects of Madonna's speech, which came after her song "Masterpiece," from her film "W.E.," beat out John's "Hello Hello from "Gnomeo and Juliet."

In her remarks, Madonna deployed her now-familiar slight British accent to tell a story about how her manager, Guy Oseary, pressured her to write a song for the film. "He harangued me for the entire time I was filming and editing my movie to write a song. And I said, 'Please, Guy, I'm trying to focus on being a director and I want people to be able to pay attention to the film. And I don't have time.' So then I finished the film and I started making my record and somehow magically and miraculously the song emerged, 'Masterpiece,' so thank you, Guy Oseary, for being so irritating."

During the speech, in which Madonna corrected her own use of "who" and "whom," a camera panned to an expressionless Elton John.

post-105999-024192500 1326746164.jpg