Guest EXPAT

Best Dressed - Golden Globes

Two other honorable mentions on the Best Dressed list is Helen Mirren who is always total class. And of course Reese Witherspoon in red. Just beautiful.

post-105999-078441400 1326676987.jpg

post-105999-052312900 1326676998.jpg

And finally, I have to give a nod to Madonna (who is a presenter and a nominee tonight) because this is her first red carpet in years. (She is nominated for Best Song for the movie W.E. called "Masterpiece".)

BREAKING NEWS: Congratulations to Madonna for winning "Best Original Song" for 'Masterpiece' from the movie "W./E.".

post-105999-027655100 1326677092.jpg

• Members

I want to slap Miss Ciccone for her fake English accent.

And finally, I have to give a nod to Madonna (who is a presenter and a nominee tonight) because this is her first red carpet in years. (She is nominated for Best Song for the movie W.E. called "Masterpiece".)

I want to slap Miss Ciccone for her fake English accent.

I completely agree. She is now so full of herself it's sad actually. When was the last time she did anything for our community?

• Members

The tailoring on Reese's dress was unfortunate. Only thing worse would be if she was sporting a camel toe. It looked way too heavy. Nice color against all of the black, sapphire and nude. But...

In a true triumph, Paula Patton in bright yellow rocked it much better with the flared train.

quote name='ihpguy' timestamp='1326678016' post='49634']

And I thought her frock was really quite tragic. A giant "YECH!"

I get such a kick out of Joan River's Fashion Police on E! after these award shows. This is what she had to say about Madonna's dress:

Joan Rivers: Madonna's dress looks like a disco ball that had sex with a quilt. And she's doing the Superbowl I mean she's been on her knees more than Tim Tebow.

More comments from Joan Rivers' "Fashion Police":

On Emma Stone, "when did dried blood become a fashion statement?"

On Charleze Theron wearing a beige white: "She is from South Africa after all and she has a "no color" clause in her contract".

On Tilda Swinton: "Ladies and Gentleman, albino Elvis is in the building. I'm so happy that Donald Trump's hairstylist has a second client. She's so cold she farts hail."

On Roony Mara (from Dragon Tattoo): "I think she looks good for being embalmed. She went as her character. And backstage she's kind of a bitch. She even asked Viola Davis to iron her dress."

On Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: "It's hard to pull of satin. I mean Maria Shriver is more forgiving than that fabric. And Brad Pitt having a cane was no surprise because he was Jennifer Aniston's crutch for years."

On George Clooney's date: "Is she Italian? I mean more Italians have gone down on George Clooney than on that cruise ship."

On Nicole Kidman: "It was nice that she brought Ellen DeGeneres as her date (referring to Keith Urban)".

On Sarah Michelle Gellar: "Buffy does Puffy. Lesson to all your joan rangers, never paint your house while you are wearing your golden globes dress. Or maybe she fell asleep with a sharpie in her pocket". (referring to the blue tie-died dress)

On Heidi Klum: "I like the color of Heidi, but I wish she had gone a shade darker like her children."

Best Dressed according to Joan: Angelina Jolie

Worst Dressed according to Joan: Sarah Michelle Gellar

• Members

Down here I get to see her on the Satellite at 10PM. I can not wait.

More comments from Joan Rivers' "Fashion Police":

On Emma Stone, "when did dried blood become a fashion statement?"

On Charleze Theron wearing a beige white: "She is from South Africa after all and she has a "no color" clause in her contract".

On Tilda Swinton: "Ladies and Gentleman, albino Elvis is in the building. I'm so happy that Donald Trump's hairstylist has a second client. She's so cold she farts hail."

On Roony Mara (from Dragon Tattoo): "I think she looks good for being embalmed. She went as her character. And backstage she's kind of a bitch. She even asked Viola Davis to iron her dress."

On Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: "It's hard to pull of satin. I mean Maria Shriver is more forgiving than that fabric. And Brad Pitt having a cane was no surprise because he was Jennifer Aniston's crutch for years."

On George Clooney's date: "Is she Italian? I mean more Italians have gone down on George Clooney than on that cruise ship."

On Nicole Kidman: "It was nice that she brought Ellen DeGeneres as her date (referring to Keith Urban)".

On Sarah Michelle Gellar: "Buffy does Puffy. Lesson to all your joan rangers, never paint your house while you are wearing your golden globes dress. Or maybe she fell asleep with a sharpie in her pocket". (referring to the blue tie-died dress)

On Heidi Klum: "I like the color of Heidi, but I wish she had gone a shade darker like her children."

Best Dressed according to Joan: Angelina Jolie

Worst Dressed according to Joan: Sarah Michelle Gellar

• Members

My sisters and friends think she looks either dead or anorexic. I still think she looks stunning. The red lips and the red accents really make the dress.

I got to see her in person about 6 months ago, she has the kinda typical rich white woman of Los Angeles look about her, especially as they age. Gaunt, loose skin.

But surprisingly down to earth, and you have to be almost anorexic to look good on camera, sadly. I've seen skinnier.