KYTOP

What newspapers do you read online?

• Members

Since retiring my daily regiment usually involves reading several newspapers or news websites. Sometimes this takes a few hours of my day but as least I feel well informed. :thumbsup:

Here is my main list:

First is The Courier Journal (Local paper)

Then usually I go to:

Chicago Tribune

Atlanta Journal Constitution

Miami Herald

LA Times

San Francisco Chronicle

Montreal Gazette (Canada)

CBC News (Canada)

BBC News (Europe but lots of world news coverage)

The Guardian (UK)

Colombia Reports (Colombia)

Bangkok Post (Thailand)

Indianapolis Star

New Orleans Times Picayune

CNN

Fox News... I know many dislike Fox but I find some interesting stories there you don't find elsewhere and links to stories around the country due to their local Fox stations news coverage.

New York Post (For my daily gossip fix)

Bloomberg Business News

So what newspapers and/or news websites do you read daily online?

I don't limit my reads to traditional newspapers online, but here is my list:

NYTimes

LATimes

Washington Post

Guardian US

Wall Street Journal

Orange County Register

The Huffington Post (non-traditional)

Guest CharliePS

I read enough other stuff online; I'd rather read real newspapers while I'm eating breakfast or lying on the couch. I read every section of the LA Times and Desert Sun (local paper) every day. I also read the NY Times Book Review section, which Lucky gives me when he is finished with it.

I have cut out getting any paper anymore. I've gone digital for as much as possible including newspapers, magazines and bills. I only get one magazine by mail still and that's Entertainment Weekly.

• Members

Wow, I have almost no use for newspapers. Though I did get a pre-paid mailer from WSJ I saved to send back a full page that says just FUCK RUPERT MURDOCK on it. Now that I think of it, I wouldn't mind flipping through an LA Weekly to see if there were any events/concerts I was interested in.

Websites though, Gizmodo and lately Reddit. Occasionally Talking Points Memo, when I want to despair for the future of our country, which has a lot of newspaper links I suppose.

Guest FourAces

Reading this interesting thread made me realize I don't read any newspapers online and do not subscribe to any.My news sources are CNN, MSNBC, FOX (once in a while) and a host of blogs like Huffington Post.

In fact, I just went to my local papers site to see what its like http://www.dallasnews.com/ and am surprised its much better than when I moved here. Maybe I'll start checking it out daily for a while.

Guest FourAces

I do not like reading a lot on line, so if I find an article or any other material which require much reading, I always print it and read from a page or pages. Thus, I DO NOT read newspapers on line!

Tree Killer :P^_^:D