TotallyOz

Fallen in love with a Flirt Guy

• Members

I plan on taking a trip to Colombia just to meet this hottie! I took him for a private today and he fucked himself with a big dildo. I will visit him if we are able to connect. ^_^

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/espartaco

As I have mentioned in another thread some time ago, I had met a Colombian F4F guy about 5 years ago. We got to know each other fairly well online outside of the F4F site (MSN messenger). I visited him in Medellin several times over a 2-3 year span and even took him, and a friend of his,to Rio for a week. When I was forced to retire a few years ago,he stopped contacting me, I guess figuring the sugar daddy days were over. I hear from him maybe twice a year now. I'm not complaining, had a great time, memories, and fell in love with Colombia. There are some safety issues there but with having my Colombian guy and his friends with me it never was a real problem. I had a great few years and made several trips there. If it works out be sure to have your Colombian friend, if he is in Medellin, take you to Lleras Park to eat at one of the restaurants at night and to hang out people watching.

But beware, my Colombian guy told me of 2 stories were guys had gone to meet a few F4F guys and these guys basicly had things taken from them by the F4F guys they visited and left the visitor high and dry in a strange country. I'd strongly suggest getting to know the guy online, outside of the F4F site for sometime, before planning a visit.

• Members

Important to remember that many things change in 5 years.. Look at NYC before and after first 4 years of Rudy. Times Square was a dangerous place before.

I felt very safe in Colombia, but was careful to know where i was going. Medellin is drastically changed in the last 5 years according to all I met. The drug lords have been muted.

• Members

Important to remember that many things change in 5 years.. Look at NYC before and after first 4 years of Rudy. Times Square was a dangerous place before.

I felt very safe in Colombia, but was careful to know where i was going. Medellin is drastically changed in the last 5 years according to all I met. The drug lords have been muted.

It is true that the Drug lords have been muted, they were over 5 years ago. But as the new mayor of Medellin states Security is the number one challenge:

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news/news/21313-securit-biggest-challenge-faced-by-medellinas-new-mayor.html

Even without the drug lords gangs have taken over and violence is still a huge problem:

http://colombiareports.com/opinion/the-colombiamerican/9189-what-is-happening-in-medellin.html

Murders in Medellin did drop to 1528 for the 11 months Jan -Nov but people being forced out of their homes due to violence has increased:

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news/news/21105-medellin-murders-fall-displacement-rises.html

I read the Colombia News almost daily and all is not well with crime there. My F4F friend, about a year or 2 ago had to move due to his apartment, in a secured building, being stripped while he was at a party (even stole his Hugo Boss underwear I had bought him) None of the multiple neighbors saw anything when multiple trips would have to of been made to rob him of almost everything.

I love Colombia and I love the city of Medellin, but one must not have a false sense of security.

• Members

Of course in a foreign country you should be aware at all times that you are not familiar with the areas . In Rio after dark there are areas one block off the beach where you are in danger. You are in danger wearing fancy watches etc. This is true even in NYC. In the upscale areas of Medellin there are so many cameras that it looks like London. There is almost no danger there. 99% of the murders in the city take part in one section. Stay out of that section and you will be fine.

There is no reason not to visit Colombia because of violence. Unless you forget you are in a foreign country and you must know where you are at all times. Be aware just as you are in any big USA City. I left my bracelets, watches and rings at home when I visited Colombia. I do the same when I visit Brazil.

Thankfully in Thailand I never feel the need to do that which is why Thailand will always be my #1 Destination but Colombia is likely to become #2.

Guest gcursor

I guess I'll put up my flirt story for ridicule and whatever else.

I started watching a flirt guy in St. Petersburg months back now. He never used to get any private shows. I felt so sorry for him. I would go in and get a private show and we would just chat with each other. He seemed to brighten up everytime I would stop by and check on him. I always tried to see how he was and everything. I know that he sometimes didn't have money to eat because he wasn't making the money like he hoped.

One day, he sent me an email stating that he was out of a job and on the street. He wanted me to Western Union him some money. He just wanted to go back to Croatia with his family. I had talked with this guy a lot. I knew he wasn't scamming me. So I sent him a few hundred dollars. He said that he got it and I waited. I would check in with him everyday to see how he was doing..see if he needed any food or anything..he would say that he was doing fine. Finally he sent me an email saying he was home at long last. I was so happy!

We talk now and then via Skype as friends now. He has told his family about me and says that I saved him from the streets or even something worse. Personally I'm just glad that I was able to help him and that he is now home again with family. I still keep tabs on him making sure he's okay. He knows that I'll always be there for him if something goes terribly wrong. He is one of the kindest people that I've ever had the fortune to meet on the flirt site. It was never about anything sexual with him..it's just about helping a fellow human being out when they were in need. I know that if the need arises someday in the future where he would be called upon to do that, he would do it for somebody else in a heartbeat.

gcursor

• Members

Great story, thanks for sharing it. Glad you were able to help the guy out. I'm sure it will come back to you in some form one day. I think alot of guys seem to not do too well on F4F, saw one break down and cry once. He disappeared from the site shortly thereafter.

• Members

Gcursor, I totally agree with KYTOP. Opening your heart to someone who needs help is a wonderful thing to do. Though it doesn't sound like it happened in this case, there could be times when you might get taken advantage of. But that doesn't take away from your act of kindness which, in my opinion, is the important thing as it's what makes us human. Good for you! thumbsup.png And good for your flirt-guy for heading back to his family. Thanks for sharing your story. smile.gif

• Members

I guess I'll put up my flirt story for ridicule and whatever else.

gcursor

No ridicule here. That's a great story with an all's well that ends well. Of course, there are many times when people are scammed doing a similar thing, but what's the price of one heartwarming success like this? I've done similar things before (both doing nice things for a cute flirt guy from St. Petersburg... actually ended meeting him there and boy was that worth it) and taking a chance on forwarding cash to someone who I really thought could use it. I've had that fail a few times where it was obvious I was had, but I would do it again for the other times when it was clear I made someone's life much better.

My feeling is do it if it feels right. Just don't beat yourself up if it goes wrong because sometimes it will. And don't let those times contaminate your view of the rest of the world.