Lucky

Desperate Contests Call For....

• Members

Desperate measures! In my almost sad, pathetic attempt to keep up in the posting contest, I have purchased an Ipad2. This means that I will now post every minute. Top that, EXPAT, Of course, I won't post unless I have something to say,,,won't I?

Now I just have to figure out how to get the font large enough for me to see it!

Guest FourAces

The IPad 3G with wi-fi is kind of slow. I pushed size 7 on the font and still can hardly see it!

Lucky on behalf of Apple fans everywhere welcome :P Keep in mind that if you are using the 3G connection it will be slow.. just like your mobile phone might be. Its best to only use the 3G when you are not in a WIFI area. However, WIFI should be very fast pretty much anywhere.

The font is a bit hard to control just from the options menu. That is why you should use pinch to zoom to enlarge areas you are reading.

Hope this helps some. If so please send a donation toward my next Apple purchase a iMac :P:o

Guest hitoallusa

Wow congrats Lucky!

Desperate measures! In my almost sad, pathetic attempt to keep up in the posting contest, I have purchased an Ipad2. This means that I will now post every minute. Top that, EXPAT, Of course, I won't post unless I have something to say,,,won't I?

Now I just have to figure out how to get the font large enough for me to see it!

• Members

I meant a general flurry, not just Lucky. It is difficult to tell when he has a flurry or just his usual "flood" of posts. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest gcursor

Lucky:

Did anybody tell you that the iPad doesn't POST stuff to the internet by itself? Somebody actually TYPES the stuff in and posts it. I just wanted to make sure somebody explained that to you before buying the iPad.

gcursor

• Members

Lucky on behalf of Apple fans everywhere welcome :P Keep in mind that if you are using the 3G connection it will be slow.. just like your mobile phone might be. Its best to only use the 3G when you are not in a WIFI area. However, WIFI should be very fast pretty much anywhere.

The font is a bit hard to control just from the options menu. That is why you should use pinch to zoom to enlarge areas you are reading.

Hope this helps some. If so please send a donation toward my next Apple purchase a iMac :P:o

I am using the wi-fi connection, no 3G yet. Should I check your blog for that pic yet? I am going to be offline the rest of the day...

Guest hitoallusa

Well I was just congratulating him on his new iPad.

uote name='BiBottomBoy' timestamp='1325946205' post='48966']

Hey.... he hasn't won yet!

• Members

They are still called magnifying glasses. Get em at your local pharmacy right next to the dime store reading glasses. :P