Guest EXPAT

Surf's up in SoCal

There are warnings all over the news about the very high surf in Southern California today. This morning on the news they were interviewing the hottest twink surfers at Seal Beach. OMG, I almost got in my car and drove up there.

Picture source: Los Angeles Times online

post-105999-072088300 1325885355.jpg

I'll try to make it up to you. I found this fantastic photo which is a good representation of the surfers I see all the time at the beach and they usually change right in front of every one. . .

post-105999-024408100 1325905836.png

Guest FourAces

As a longtime Californian one of my favorite things to do in the early morning was driving down PCH. Tons of half dressed very hot looking surfers. I cannot count how many accidents I almost caused by being a perv :o

And when I was a young teen we lived in a house right on the beach in a city called LaJolla. It was awesome as my room overlooked where all the surfers would change. I'm sure the cum stains on that wall are still embedded deeper than a reporter with the US Military :o

Fuck I am talking myself into moving back as I type this :lol:B)

Guest hitoallusa

Did any of surfers see you jerking off? I love surfers and don't understand why they happens to be always hot! Why can't an average looking guy canve a surfer?????

As a longtime Californian one of my favorite things to do in the early morning was driving down PCH. Tons of half dressed very hot looking surfers. I cannot count how many accidents I almost caused by being a perv :o

And when I was a young teen we lived in a house right on the beach in a city called LaJolla. It was awesome as my room overlooked where all the surfers would change. I'm sure the cum stains on that wall are still embedded deeper than a reporter with the US Military :o

Fuck I am talking myself into moving back as I type this :lol:B)