Guest EXPAT

Romney feeling the Santorum surge about now . . .

I can't believe at 10PM PST there is only 19 votes between Santorum and Romney. That has to be the closest Iowa caucus vote ever. I'm still shocked that anyone could vote for Santorum. he would never get one democrat or independent vote that I can tell. So he is totally deluding himself. it all just amazes me. I find the debates and these primaries as the best reality show of the season.

I liked what Obama said on Leno when asked if he was watching the debates, Obama said, "I think I'll wait until most of the contestants are voted off the island before I start paying attention."

• Members

I can't believe at 10PM PST there is only 19 votes between Santorum and Romney. That has to be the closest Iowa caucus vote ever. I'm still shocked that anyone could vote for Santorum. he would never get one democrat or independent vote that I can tell. So he is totally deluding himself. it all just amazes me. I find the debates and these primaries as the best reality show of the season.

I liked what Obama said on Leno when asked if he was watching the debates, Obama said, "I think I'll wait until most of the contestants are voted off the island before I start paying attention."

Romney is happier than a pig in shit. Santorum benefited from timing as the least recently tarnished nonRomney candidate. He'll have is three weeks of fame and fortune and bogus puffing up by the press.

All politicians without deep pockets delude themselves.

• Members

And EXPAT ain't making up that quote. Who knew the Prez was so fast on his feet. :lol:

----

Sorry for doubting you, EXPAT.

Guest CharliePS

I predicted a couple of months ago, on the "other site," that the Republican ticket will be Romney-Santorum. I still think that is quite possible. If it turns out that way, I intend to drag this post out and flaunt it.

I predicted a couple of months ago, on the "other site," that the Republican ticket will be Romney-Santorum. I still think that is quite possible. If it turns out that way, I intend to drag this post out and flaunt it.

Romney would be nuts to put that wack-a-do on his ticket. But then again, it would be good for Obama. The rumor mill is that Biden and Hillary will switch places for 2012 and having Hillary on the ticket would re-energize the democratic/independent base.

Guest CharliePS

Romney would be nuts to put that wack-a-do on his ticket. But then again, it would be good for Obama. The rumor mill is that Biden and Hillary will switch places for 2012 and having Hillary on the ticket would re-energize the democratic/independent base.

The rumor makes no sense. Hillary has already said that she doesn't want to continue at State, but there is nothing in it for her to be V-P. Hillary doesn't look well, to me, and I expect she just wants a rest, not a campaign. There isn't much in it for Biden to be Secy of State either. I can't think of anyone who would automatically improve Obama's chances, so why bother to change V-P?