Guest lurkerspeaks

Movies....

• Members

I am not looking forward to this movie. As a matter of fact, I have never heard of it.

I did start a thread about the movie War Horse, but it died faster than a plow horse in the Politics Forum.

I also saw Tinker, tailor, Soldier, Spy, but didn't expect there to be any interest here in such intrigue.

Mission Impossible,though, I enjoyed a lot in the IMAX version.

I saw this advertised the other day and I thought it might be interesting only because of my fascination with the Bible. At one point in my life, I had a good deal of it memorized. ^_^

I also saw Tinker Tailor Soldier and liked it but it was a bit slow in the beginning. It did have some great acting and I liked the ending.

• Members

I saw this advertised the other day and I thought it might be interesting only because of my fascination with the Bible. At one point in my life, I had a good deal of it memorized. ^_^

I also saw Tinker Tailor Soldier and liked it but it was a bit slow in the beginning. It did have some great acting and I liked the ending.

I can't wait to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I'm a huge John LeCarre fan. Was in California where it was playing then traveled back home where it doesn't start until Friday. I hope it does really well in theaters.

• Members

I can't wait to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I'm a huge John LeCarre fan. Was in California where it was playing then traveled back home where it doesn't start until Friday. I hope it does really well in theaters.

I loved the George Smiley novels, the later books, not so much. Please review Tinker Tailor here, if you have the time. A non-professional opinion is always of value in deciding what I want to go see. :thumbsup:

• Members

I loved the George Smiley novels, the later books, not so much. Please review Tinker Tailor here, if you have the time. A non-professional opinion is always of value in deciding what I want to go see. :thumbsup:

I think that Oz about summed it up. If, like me, you enjoy the novels, stick with them as the movie does not do it justice. A very slow start, but somewhat better at the end. I had some trouble telling who was who.