Guest EXPAT

Gay Voices at The Huffington Post

Given Ariana's history and homophobia I wouldn't trust a HuffPo gay voices section to save my life.

I've met her a few times and I also know Michelangelo Signorile. So he is probably the best at editing this section. So I would definitely recommend trusting it completely actually. He was one of the original members of ACTUP in NYC years ago. And he has a serious gay oriented political show on SiriusXM daily for 4 hours. I'm listening to him now. Very interesting.

He's always interesting but his boss is homophobic and she's the one paying him.

(to be fair I sort of get her homophobia. She spent ten years married to a dude and then he divorced her telling her he was gay and regretted every time they had had sex. I'd be pissed if I was her too.)

I don't get that from her at all. I also have never seen it either. I'll have to so some research to see what you are talking about. She is very vocal about gay rights and is supportive of gay marriage too. So I'm not seeing what you have. I'll have to go seek it out.

Um... you realize that her business partner and the person she launched the Huffington Post with is Andrew Breitbart, perhaps the most homophobic man in mainstream media, right?

And she hired Issiah Washington after he got fired from Grey's Anatomy for calling one of his co stars a "shit eating faggot."

Then there's her support for Rick Perry - including not only insisting that AOL and HuffPo not run the negative story about him that had been researched for months, but firing the staff members who created it (because it included documentation of Perry's bisexuality and she didn't want to hurt his chances in the primaries.)

Then there's her support for Rick Perry - including not only insisting that AOL and HuffPo not run the negative story about him that had been researched for months, but firing the staff members who created it (because it included documentation of Perry's bisexuality and she didn't want to hurt his chances in the primaries.)

This doesn't match anything she has said publicly. She is a pundit often on MSNBC and appears frequently on Bill Maher's show on HBO. I doubt they would let her get away with such an endorsement. Again, I have to find this for myself to believe it. It just doesn't match anything I've heard her say.