BiBottomBoy

New Years Resolutions

In the spirit of knowing that all New Years resolutions are made to be broken here are my annual resolutions. What are yours?

1. I'll stop giggling anytime someone on the news mentions "Santorum in the White House" or "Santorum at the debate."

2. I will no longer kill men just to watch them die.

3. I will destroy my shrine to the Dark God David Hasselhoff.

4. I'll stop teasing bi tops that their dicks smell like sushi.

5. I won't kidnap royal dwarfs for crimes I can not prove they committed.

6. I will cancel my subscription to hothornyalbinonegrom4msexnow.com.

7. I will no longer scream out "Tootsie Pops Are Tops!" when I cum.

8. I'll stop wishing Lady Ga Ga had a cock.

9. I will stop praying for George Lucas to die so that other people can take over Skywalker Ranch and make a good new Star Wars film.

10. I will no longer tell people that I am the God of Hellfire.

• Members

In the spirit of knowing that all New Years resolutions are made to be broken here are my annual resolutions. What are yours?

1. I'll stop giggling anytime someone on the news mentions "Santorum in the White House" or "Santorum at the debate."

2. I will no longer kill men just to watch them die.

3. I will destroy my shrine to the Dark God David Hasselhoff.

4. I'll stop teasing bi tops that their dicks smell like sushi.

5. I won't kidnap royal dwarfs for crimes I can not prove they committed.

6. I will cancel my subscription to hothornyalbinonegrom4msexnow.com.

7. I will no longer scream out "Tootsie Pops Are Tops!" when I cum.

8. I'll stop wishing Lady Ga Ga had a cock.

9. I will stop praying for George Lucas to die so that other people can take over Skywalker Ranch and make a good new Star Wars film.

10. I will no longer tell people that I am the God of Hellfire.

Good luck BBB. I'm sure even the attempt to make some of these resolutions is a step in the right direction. :thumbsup:

• Members

I resolve to take $500 bucks off OZ! :pirate:

----

Point of clarification for the posting competition:

OZ, if I create several sock puppets to run up my post numbers, do I aggregate the posts into one total or does each sock puppet count as a separate entry? Can it be at my option or is there a fixed rule? Do I have to declare now or can I wait until May and see how the numbers play out?

Or is sock puppetry considered cheating? Since I fessed up and gave an honest post count for my start point, does that earn me any slack on this issue? :yes:

Mine is rather simple. I've lost 75 pounds over the last 4 years and I'm wanting to conclude my weight loss this year to my ideal weight. This is the third time I've done this in my life and this will be the last time. I've learned how to keep it off this time and I will. It's life changing activity is the way to describe it.

How did you lose the weight?

The first time it happened when I went to college and started walking all over campus and I think I just lost my leftover baby weight. The second time I did it with Nutrisystem in the late 80's. The probably with both times is that I didn't learn new eating and exercise habits. This time, I'm limiting myself to 1700 calories a day (my current allotment) and I do aerobic activity 3 to 4 times a week (on the bike usually spinning). And I have cut out almost all red meat although I allow myself a steak once a month. I focus on fish and some chicken. I also rarely eat any bread and I have nearly cut out all sweets. But I do allow myself something occasionally. I added the "Lose It' app on my iPhone and I track every single thing I eat and it has really changed my view of food and as a result I have changed my habits permanently this time. That has made all the difference in the world. And by losing weight slowly my skin has adapted well also. So I have one more year or maybe a year and a half to get to my goal weight and then I'll be in maintenance mode.