Guest EXPAT

Top Box Office movies for 2011

Surprising numbers.. I have only seen three out of the top 20 US grossing movies.. guess I need to get to the movies more...

I've seen 54 of the top 100 top grossing US movies. OMG

• Members

The closest I came to seeing any of those was a touring production of The Lion King 3-4 years ago. ^_^

However, I would, under the right circumstance, go to a few, maybe 5 but I currently have no firm plans to do so. :(

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Surprising numbers.. I have only seen three out of the top 20 US grossing movies.. guess I need to get to the movies more...

Three here also: #1, #54, and #87. Somehow, this year's movies weren't quite pulling me in as they did last year and the year before.

Wouldn't have seen J. Edgar, had it not been for the discussion on this site. I'm very glad I did, as it provided some good context for Hoover's life, and gave me another opportunity to appreciate Armie Hammer's talents. rolleyes.gif

eye-candy-armie-hammer-25.jpg

eye-candy-armie-hammer-10.jpg

eye-candy-armie-hammer-15.jpg

eye-candy-armie-hammer-20.jpg

eye-candy-armie-hammer-22.jpg

eye-candy-armie-hammer-3.jpg

eye-candy-armie-hammer-23.jpg

• Members

LOL I win! I have seen 19 of the top 20. Sad isn't it?

Sad?

Depends on how many of those you viewed from the famed back row seats of Bangkok theaters... :getlost:

And with whom, OZ, and with whom. :P

I just wish I hadn't seen Hangover 2. That's 90 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

That's one I avoided because I regretted seeing the first one. I regretted seeing Bridesmaids too. That was just awful IMO.

Midnight in Paris was one of my favorites of 2011.

Sad?

Depends on how many of those you viewed from the famed back row seats of Bangkok theaters... :getlost:

And with whom, OZ, and with whom. :P

hehe. The BF and I saw one to two movies every week when I am with him in Thailand. We both love movies. But, as he is Thai, I go see many Thai movies with him. To date, I have yet to understand one comedy from Thailand. but, the action movies are usually pretty good. As are the BJ's when he gives them if the movie gets boring. ^_^

I just wish I hadn't seen Hangover 2. That's 90 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

LOL I liked Hangover 2. I know it was the same as the first one. I know it was stupid. But, it was fun mindless entertainment. Plus, I love the scenes from Thailand. ^_^