Guest simon

Where is Everyone?

Not to hijack another thread with the same name, but it feels to me, because I came here and both my expressions were closed; my question is, why would anyone come here to participate if that were to be the case for them too?

I realize I am new here. My expressions, both of them, which I shared here have been both been shut down and closed.

If participation here is welcomed based souly upon the past history of this site's participants - as it seems to be - how will anyone ever be welcomed here who might reference, by chance, or mistake - something which might edge upon the moderators nerve here into silence from a new voice from that last person?

I'm sure this will do nothing to inspire new members to contribute here but it very well could, perhaps, explain why they don't.

It also might be stated here that navigating through this website is like suffering pain from those you like only because you like them and that they are here.

Not a great reason for being. But you are here nonetheless because of them.

And Regardless of any of that said ......

Well, for whatever it might be worth - My wochavia/wells fargo card is implanted firmly inside my ass. It didn't start out there, but wells fargo made sure for me to know that it would be there before long - and they made good on their promise.

I'd write a review - but I never hired. Like no-shows, rapes are probably frowned as here as well.

But you might get the pain, nonetheless.

• Members

Well, for whatever it might be worth - My wochavia/wells fargo card is implanted firmly inside my ass. It didn't start out there, but wells fargo made sure for me to know that it would be there before long - and they made good on their promise.

I'd write a review - but I never hired. Like no-shows, rapes are probably frowned as here as well.

But you might get the pain, nonetheless.

Rapes are better reported to the local authorities. As for bank credit card shenanigans, try reporting to your State Attortney General Office. They have a business fraud unit.

You need to keep up better. We published a no-show review just this last week.

Rapes are better reported to the local authorities. As for bank credit card shenanigans, try reporting to your State Attortney General Office. They have a business fraud unit.

You need to keep up better. We published a no-show review just this last week.

well, look at my bad. Not only did I express myself in a wrong thread - I didn't even realize it when I did. Thank you Mr Yankee for 1) allowing my post to remain and 2) not making me feel like an idiot for not knowing better. As Charlie Sheen might say....#WINNING! :-)