TotallyOz

Things I learned from Queer as Folk

I have been watching the entire series over the holidays. I will add to this list as I go along.

1. While we have come a long way with gay rights and marriage, we still have a long way to go. It was interesting to see the marriage of the two main lesbian characters and I know that some states now recognize gay marriage but it is not a federal law and still our partners can’t immigrate to USA.

2. Men love dick. Can any of them be monogamous?

3. Women love sex. Can any of them be monogamous?

4. Prejudice still exists against gays and lesbians. Hate crimes are still around and we have a long way to go to educating the public.

5. The Internet is the best way to find a fuck.

• Members

I have been watching the entire series over the holidays. I will add to this list as I go along.

1. While we have come a long way with gay rights and marriage, we still have a long way to go. It was interesting to see the marriage of the two main lesbian characters and I know that some states now recognize gay marriage but it is not a federal law and still our partners can’t immigrate to USA.

2. Men love dick. Can any of them be monogamous?

3. Women love sex. Can any of them be monogamous?

4. Prejudice still exists against gays and lesbians. Hate crimes are still around and we have a long way to go to educating the public.

5. The Internet is the best way to find a fuck.

Nice list! Here's a few extra:

1) Twinks are Cute

2) Blond twinks are really cute

3) It's fun to have a twink move into your house!