Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Don't be afraid of being Shameless Male Escort Review Guys!

Featured Replies

the original shameless from the UK was much better. I enjoy this USA version, but there's a lot that was lost in translation.

  • Active Members

the original shameless from the UK was much better. I enjoy this USA version, but there's a lot that was lost in translation.

What? They are not both in English?

  • Author

What? They are not both in English?

Most likely not! Did you see the Queer as Folk UK version? I didn't understand it as much as I did the US version. Are you sure both countries speak the same language?

Also, for those of you who have not seen the season 1 yet, it is on Itunes.

I didn't care for season 1 so that was one of the reasons I got rid of Showtime. It wasn't enough of a draw to come back. That family was way beyond ridiculous in terms of reality IMO.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.