Guest hitoallusa

Handsome as dawn?

Guest hitoallusa

I am currently reading Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman by Robert Massie. Robert Massie is famous for his books on Peter the Great and the Romanovs. Catherine's describes her first love as "handsome as the dawn" and the picture below is in the book. Do you guys agree? I mean I think he is cute and indeed handsome but I don't think he's handsome as dawn? Massie wrote in his book that "an opinion not wholly confirmed by this portrait." Is Massie being unfair? The book is very fun but it's another example of a mega publisher spitting a book out by exploiting a famous author. I can understand their need to make money but how long can they do the same thing? A curious mind wants to know?

S.V._Saltykov.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Ah I love his hair~~ Anyways, I think beauty is a very subjective thing.. I could have my chance with prince Edward if I had been given a chance.. lol.. Kate Middleton ha! ^_^

• Members

.. I could have my chance with prince Edward if I had been given a chance.. lol.. Kate Middleton ha! ^_^

HRH Prince Edward, Earl of Essex

prince-edward-earl-of-wessex-profile.jpg

HRH William, Prince of Wales (who is balding & concievably has some personality but is lacking (so far) the small pot belly of your dreams .

prince_william2_300.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks... Why did I write Prince Edward instead of Prince William.. Thank you for your correction. And I checked out his belly on his wedding day and he seems to have a little bit of pot belly.. ^_^

Couple more free associations (as 'twere)...

...one, remember also the nice tabloid pic of Wills caught taking a whizz off by the edge of I think a polo field, the royal member in no wise concealed by the narrow fence post he was not very carefully hiding behind?

...two, whom do you think would be more fun in the hay, William or Harry? I'm not all that crazy for Harry's looks (although his recent top-gun photos in front of his Apache helicopter are kind of hot, come to think). But I suspect he may be a wilder ride between the sheets than his bro. Wot say?