Guest hitoallusa

Robert Barnett hired for Amanda Knox's book deal...

Guest hitoallusa

BottomBiBoy... I think you will be surprised to see that one of US top lawyers is hired for Amanda Knox's book deal. What I am interesting is what publishers will participate in the bidding auction and who will eventually win. I really admire Barnett's talent in the business and I hope Amanda can get a top notch deal. I will buy the book because I want to know her side of the story but I don't think it will be a mega seller. I have been wrong about many things in my life so let's see. Would you guys buy the book? The inner workings of mega publishers always interest me. I believe a brave writer can write a book about them but nobody dares to do it I guess.

I'm not surprised she got a great lawyer to shop the book deal for her. She has a great story to tell and obviously is now aware of the need for great legal representation.

People will buy it because people like stories about pretty young victims which have a happy ending. And a cute girl ending up wrongfully imprisoned on murder charges in a foreign country is about as perfect a victim as possible.

I suspect a lot of the book will be dedicated to the background of the prosecutor who is as crazy as a loon.