Guest FourAces

Google FUCK U

Guest FourAces

Is it not enough that Google has stolen my data with their drive by wireless trick or that they have a street view of my home and can show my entire street or that they track everywhere you go online or that they are the keeper of the Android OS and so on ... now every time I sign in to one of my Google accounts it first prompts me for my phone number ... fuck u Google you are NOT getting my phone number you probably already have my cock size don't you. I mean really Google is totally out of line here and someone needs to bring this runaway train under control.

• Members

Is it not enough that Google has stolen my data with their drive by wireless trick or that they have a street view of my home and can show my entire street or that they track everywhere you go online or that they are the keeper of the Android OS and so on ... now every time I sign in to one of my Google accounts it first prompts me for my phone number ... fuck u Google you are NOT getting my phone number you probably already have my cock size don't you. I mean really Google is totally out of line here and someone needs to bring this runaway train under control.

Dude, I saw the photo of your house. Seriously, you have to mow the lawn and pick up the trash! ^_^

Guest FourAces

Dude, I saw the photo of your house. Seriously, you have to mow the lawn and pick up the trash! ^_^

I know its embarrassing but since most have seen it I might as well post it. One day I will get around to cleaning it up :P

post-100094-029776800 1322960866.jpg

Guest FourAces

Sort of the Texas colonial trash style? LOL

Yep me and my buddies sit on the porch drinking cheap beer and smashing the cans into the side of my house. Then for fun we tattoo each other ... or get in Jim-Bobs truck do some chew and look for women. Just your typical Texans here with a little red around our necks :P