Guest EXPAT

Marry The NIght - the official video

Guest hitoallusa

The reason I think I should retire is right here. I'm too old fashioned to understand this video. I don't get it and I don't find it beautiful at all.

Here is the link for the new official 14 minute music video for Lady Gaga's "Marry The Night". Enjoy.

http://www.twitvid.com/NYIVU

The reason I think I should retire is right here. I'm too old fashioned to understand this video. I don't get it and I don't find it beautiful at all.

This is a representation of the worst day in Lady Gaga's life from the way she saw it in her head. Creatively it's interesting and this song is probably the best song she has released.

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks. I think she has a lot of energy and emotion inside her. It's amazing that if someone else does the same thing in front of you then 911 will be called. If you analyze every scene you can see the every element that draw people unconsciously or consciously by over stimulating their senses. I don't think that's art and it's manipulation.

There are two dangerous things going on in our society. Your information is not private anymore and being traded if they are packaged well with that of others. The second thing is the manipulation of people's mind to act in certain way via media. All the formulas are there to make money and they are constantly modified to make more money.

That's why I don't think Lady Gaga is not doing Art or even an artist. She is just using the formula her studio directs.

That's why I don't think Lady Gaga is not doing Art or even an artist. She is just using the formula her studio directs.

That couldn't be further from the truth. If you research how Lady Gaga works you will know that she is the creative director of everything she does. And in many cases she pays for it herself which is very unusual since most rely solely on the record companies for creative direction and for bankrolling music videos. The "Haus of Gaga" is her creative outlet for design, fashion and videos. I'm sure her style isn't for everyone but she is by far one of the most creative artists today.