Lucky

Watching TV Online

• Members

So I wanted to watch Breaking Bad online. Finding the site is easy enough, just Google. But then, when you get there, they offer a variety of ways to see the show. Is it really free?

Here are some choices for an episode of Breaking Bad from blinkx.com:

Episode 8

Matching Episodes From The Web

Click here to watch on videobb.com

Click here to watch on megavideo.com

But there are multiple choices for megavideo.com too. Why would I pick one over the other?

• Members

I've been wondering the same thing. I know on some cable services you can watch old episodes...but I hate the cable companies. I keep hoping I'll find out which online service is the best for things like this (Hulu, etc). I dropped Netflix streaming when they split the service and doubled the price.

Hulu has most TV shows (except CBS shows and some CW shows). But they just signed a deal to add CBS shows. Most of the NBC shows are there but only if you purchase the Hulu+ service.

Otherwise most of the networks offer the latest episodes. CBS.com, CW.com and TNT.com But the Hulu online buffer is the most superior.

and of course iTunes is always a backup for $1.99 an episode.

Lucky,

All the sites you referenced will install spyware on your computer - do not use them.

If you want to watch TV shows online you need to either use Hulu - or if you are somewhere that doesn't allow Hulu (Like Europe) then you need to go to www.eztv.it or kick ass torrents at http://www.kat.ph/.

Both of those sites monitor and filter the files there to ensure they are virus free, of high quality and will not harm your computer. EZTV works with television networks so you will not be breaking any laws downloading or streaming from them.