TotallyOz

College Football 2011

• Members

I am an Alabama fan and am surrounded by many such. I was at the game in 1980 whenever when Alabama beat LSU in Death Valley. I was at the game in BHM when Nebraska first played Alabama there. I have personally met some of the head coaches over the years but not Paul "Bear" Bryant although several friends have so much memorabilia that sometimes I have thought I might have met him. He coached his last game at the Liberty Bowl in MEM. Etc.

However, I believe the initial question was/is who will be national champion and my answer was LSU.

I am appreciative of the fact that at least a few follow NCAA football herein.

Best regards,

RA1

I met Bear on several occasions when I was young. I didn't know him personally but just a handshake. He was like a god to most of us.

I love college football and grew up with a family that talked about it all the time. I still get some joy in getting tickets for my Aunts from time to time for games. They have more Alabama shirts than I care to mention. When I was growing up, I use to wear Auburn just to piss them off. LOL It worked wonders. I might not have been able to be a jackass to them in most ways, but wearing an Auburn shirt to Xmas dinner sure did the trick. ^_^

I am going to be curious to see who wins the games this weekend. It is still an exciting season and one I have enjoyed.

• Members

Yes, I know a few Auburn grads who are generally shunned hereabouts. ^_^ However, we have flown more charters to Auburn, AL than we have to either BHM or TCL, but, that may be because both of the latter are within easy driving distance and Auburn is further away from MEM.

However, to be completely "honest", go SEC. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1