Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zipperzone?

Featured Replies

I hope he is doing well. I haven't seen his posts for a while. We are cheering for you.

If I recall correctly he made a post about a week ago but I do not recall the thread. I did not know he was ill ... I too hope he recovers quickly. I miss his comments.

  • Active Members

Just take a look at the profile for zipperzone.

There we see that zipperzone, who also has my good wishes, last signed on on November 8th. That's two weeks ago. I don't know where the zipper is in his recovery, but he may not be ready to be a daily visitor here.

So, zipperzone, if you are lurking, let hitoallusa know that you are okay..if you are, that is.

(One scary thought is that after not being here for so long, he may have decided that he can live without us! Horrors!)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.