November 16, 201114 yr WOW not sure how others here will feel but it kind of makes me angry. It associates a horrific drug and drug problem with gay for pay sex. Kind of negative spotlight on gays I think. But to a young teenage crowd the message might work and hopefully without procedure.
November 16, 201114 yr I have seen so many young people getting destroyed by drugs. It should be stopped. Thanks for the vid.
November 17, 201114 yr Considering that crystal meth is TEN times more addictive than speed and cocaine, dealers pushing the drug in clubs looking for the next victim deserve the death penalty.
November 17, 201114 yr While I agree with Steven Draker, it's hard to focus on his posts because I'm so focused on his hot ass in his avatar. . . ;-)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.