Lucky

The Jackson Case

• Members

We are moments away from finding out if Dr. Conrad Murray bears any criminal culpability in the death of pop star Michael Jackson. The verdict is due to be announced in ten minutes. So, before it is, I want to say that I think he will be convicted, and he probably shouldn't be.

Would you have wanted to be the Doctor to this mercurial superstar? I wouldn't have. Jackson no doubt was used to having his way whenever he wanted to, and for a professional to want to stay employed, he would likely have had to give in to whatever Jackson demanded. And one thing we know he demanded is sleep.

My guess is that Jackson took whatever he wanted to get to sleep, and didn't necessarily tell his doctor what he had already taken, knowing it might preclude the doctor from giving him something stronger.

Of course, I wasn't there, and neither was anyone else. So it's all a guessing game now. The media had ninety minutes to fill after it was announced that a verdict had been reached, and they did, even with nothing new to say.

• Members

However, he lied on the amount of Propofol administered by IV. There was no way Michael Jackson administered it to himself. The toxicology report showed a much higher dosage than Murray had said. And the good Doctor Murray was in attendance when the King Of Pop passed away. So who else might have been involved in feeding him "the milk" right in front of Conrad Murray? He was supposedly going to be receiving 150K/month to be Michael's personal pusher/physician. While the patient was in cardiac arrest, instead of calling 9-1-1 immediately, like a true junkie/pusher, he was more concerned with hiding the works.