Lucky

Google "Large Penis"

• Members

Most parents probably don't think to filter Google, but take a look at Google Images for "large penis."

It's both exciting and gross. They have a crucified Jesus with a huge penis hanging down. How did that escape the Santorum folks?

Here's one of the search results that mommies might like...daddies too, for that matter:

tumblr_lfy2gbwlBG1qcdjjso1_500.jpg

Guest FourAces

Oh my after reading your post and seeing what shameful results came up in your search query I decided to check out Boing oops I mean Bing. After wading though countless images that I could not relate to large penis I finally found one example. We must put a stop to this nonsense ... I say we start with Google as they have free food we can call it Occupy Google :P

post-100094-045706900 1320428681.jpg

• Members

Most parents probably don't think to filter Google, but take a look at Google Images for "large penis."

It's both exciting and gross. They have a crucified Jesus with a huge penis hanging down. How did that escape the Santorum folks?

Here's one of the search results that mommies might like...daddies too, for that matter:

tumblr_lfy2gbwlBG1qcdjjso1_500.jpg

Damn, this guy's penis is one hell of a beauty. I'd be up for this challenge and would love to submit to him in many and varying ways! Gosh, damn, I must be truly, truly horny again!

:P :tongue: :w00t: :w00t: :P :tongue:

:drool: :drool: