Guest EXPAT

Gullible America on these PR stories

I'm sorry but having lived in the Los Angeles area for over 5 years now I no longer believe anything I read or hear. All of the sudden there is a paternity suit against Justin Bieber the same day that his new holiday CD comes out?? The PR engine is in motion again - get his name on all the news shows and on all the gossip shows and just happen to mention that "Under the Mistletoe" is in stores today. . .

And Kris Kardashian's new book (Kim's mom) also came out Tuesday the day after her daughter filed for divorce from her fake wedding. . . (America is really gullible)

• Members

Not only that, but Justin performed live on Dancing with the Stars last night, so, yes, he is in publicity mode. As he performed, I thought of how young he looked. I cannot picture him engaging in an act of impregnation. He has a nice haircut, though.

Guest hitoallusa

There were a lot of guys that I thought gay actually being straight so we have to see. I bet he will break a lot of girl's heart if he turns out to be gay.

• Members

The girl claims that the Bieb impregnated her in a 30-second blast of virginity-busting sex- on a shelf in a backstage area of an LA arena. Given all of the girls that he could probably have, I doubt he would have picked this one.

• Members

The girl claims that the Bieb impregnated her in a 30-second blast of virginity-busting sex- on a shelf in a backstage area of an LA arena. Given all of the girls that he could probably have, I doubt he would have picked this one.

Depends on how horny he was I guess.

This is stupid because a quick paternity test could end (or create) all the gossip dead in it's tracks.

But let it drag out to get all the teenage girls to buy his new CD to show their support for him. Let the PR machine grind and the gullible keep on buying.