Guest hitoallusa

Generous love

Guest hitoallusa

A friend of mine, who is a devoted christian, has helped out a guy for a very long period of time. I still can't understand why he is being so selfless. His good deeds paid off and they both are well and happy. There are many touching stories like those among us. The universe seems to be so vast and empty but those amazing stories that touch our heart not only enrich our lives but also fill emptiness in my heart when I look at the vast universe.

So I decided to do something nice today to a person I don't get along with. Somehow my good intention will be amplified and fill the vast universe with joy and love. Life is short but we can do amazing things with it. It doesn't have to be something big. It can be a small thing in my life. I will start from there.

Guest gcursor

That's what it's all about Hi! Good work! I do things like that a lot as well because..well...just because. I mean just helping out somebody and seeing their face when you do something totally unexpected for them is priceless! Even going up to a street person and giving them a hundred dollars. You don't know what they will do with it. Maybe they'll just keep on in their life or maybe that 100 dollars you gave them will turn their life in a whole new direction...you can never tell!

So KUDOS to you Hitoallusa for your selfless nature! Good work! Keep it up!

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks. Gcursor... What street do you live on by the way.. I want a hundred dollars.. ^_^.. I will pay you back with a big big smile...

That's what it's all about Hi! Good work! I do things like that a lot as well because..well...just because. I mean just helping out somebody and seeing their face when you do something totally unexpected for them is priceless! Even going up to a street person and giving them a hundred dollars. You don't know what they will do with it. Maybe they'll just keep on in their life or maybe that 100 dollars you gave them will turn their life in a whole new direction...you can never tell!

So KUDOS to you Hitoallusa for your selfless nature! Good work! Keep it up!

• Members

So I decided to do something nice today to a person I don't get along with. Somehow my good intention will be amplified and fill the vast universe with joy and love. Life is short but we can do amazing things with it. It doesn't have to be something big. It can be a small thing in my life. I will start from there.

hitoallusa, I was so pleased to return home and find your very nice gift. It is of such fine material that I am sure it must have cost a fortune. Now I have no idea why you sent this, maybe I should check the boards to see if you gave a reason there...but thanks so much.

Guest CharliePS

Oh, no, hitoallusa, you shouldn't have!! Have did you know he was what I wanted for Halloween?! Discretion prevents me from giving details of our encounter, but I can say that he left me with a big smile on my face (and two little marks on my neck, but they won't show if I wear a shirt with a collar).

XOXOXO