Guest EXPAT

"Margin Call" movie review

I love iTunes and my AppleTV. Sometimes they put up newly released theatrical movies to rent at a much higher price on my AppleTV so I was able to watch this at home instead of driving 15 miles to my local art movie house since this was not in wide release. By the way, this should have been in wide release. This is one of the best movies in script writing I've seen this year. The board room scenes are extremely realistic. I think this gives you a clear view of the greed of wall street and the fact that consequences and ethics do not always come into play together when greed is the main ingredient. What it also shows is that business people today in most cases do not think of the broader consequences of their actions when they are looking to make a profit for the most recent quarterly returns or annual returns. It may be a bit complicated for the ordinary main street viewer, but you'll get the idea as you sit through the movie. I loved the realistic dialog and the realistic way they portrayed the CEO and partners in this investment banking firm. Well done and definitely worth seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jQoScJFNj0