TotallyOz

500 Posts for Tomcal YES!!!!!

Congrats Tomcal. 500 posts on this site is a great accomplishment and your posts are always filled with wonderful information and great photos!

You are truly an amazing poster and I thank you for participating here. You have made so many of us enjoy our trips to Brazil more because of your consistency!

Thank you!

Guest hitoallusa

Thank you for your contribution, TomCal.. Congrats!

Congrats Tomcal. 500 posts on this site is a great accomplishment and your posts are always filled with wonderful information and great photos!

You are truly an amazing poster and I thank you for participating here. You have made so many of us enjoy our trips to Brazil more because of your consistency!

Thank you!

Guest lurkerspeaks

I too say Thank you Tomcal.. your posts are definitely, fun, informative, and provacative.. I have Tomcal to thank for first exposing me to the wonders of Rio de Janeiro. We had a chance meeting in Montreal one weekend, and his first hand stories and pictures gave me the courage to make my first trip down to Rio.. now it is my favorite vacation spot. I hope to make it to Europe in the next few years to try out Prague and Barcelona (both on his recommendation) and Bangkok as well (on recommendation of Oz, Kjun, and Firecat)...

Thanks Guys!! I appreciate the comments! Hopefully my posting count will soon go up, as I am leaving for Brazil next week, and in November going back to Prague and then in December back to Miami/Ft.Lauderdale. If all goes as planned, there should be many more stories!

• Members

Adding my congratulations to a man who is such a veritable source of information and humor. Not to mention that he is one of the world's foremost experts on the male Brazilian anus. To top that off, he has earned more than a million inches in the frequent sucker program of Brazilian saunas. His presence here is to be treasured. May we have 500 more posts, preferably accompanied by pictures of his latest loves.

the following pics are For Lucky! next FRiday and Saturday I will be in Porto Alegre and these two cousins are my overnight guests for that weekend. Those who have followed on posts on here in the Latin America section will recognize the pics. Cristofer the first pic is one of Lucky's favorites and Mine! His cousin Marcos is a local soccer player. the last pic is my favorite pic of Cristofer, and I took it at Mezzininu sauna in Porto Alegre the first time I met him.

• Members

Thank you!

Ditto for me. When I first saw the title of this thread I was all set to add my 2 cents by way of "500 Quality Posts, each and every one!!" But Oz beat me to it, right out of the gate.

Thanks Tomacal for taking the time to share your vast knowledge and experiences with us. We are the richer for them and for you. :yes:

I think the ticker should go up twice for each post tomcal makes. As almost all his posts are filled with smokin' hot pics from his conquests :D

Having spent time with him in Brazil, I think his post count on this site does not even compare to his conquests for one week in Porto Alegre. ^_^ I didn't use the word slut, I was just saying.....

Guest FourAces

Having spent time with him in Brazil, I think his post count on this site does not even compare to his conquests for one week in Porto Alegre. ^_^ I didn't use the word slut, I was just saying.....

Oh in that case the ummm slu... needs to deliver the goods! More pics tomcal :D :D :P^_^ :)

"I didn't use the word slut, I was just saying....."

"Oh in that case the ummm slu... needs to deliver the goods!"

I resent the resemblance to those remarks!! :P

but compliments will get u more pics!! lol

This is George the bigdicked twink from Prague, he's done I think well over a 100 movies and one of the nicest guys(and talented)I've met. I saw him last month there and going back in November to meet up again.

Guest FourAces

"I didn't use the word slut, I was just saying....."

"Oh in that case the ummm slu... needs to deliver the goods!"

I resent the resemblance to those remarks!! :P

but compliments will get u more pics!! lol

This is George the bigdicked twink from Prague, he's done I think well over a 100 movies and one of the nicest guys(and talented)I've met. I saw him last month there and going back in November to meet up again.

Wow he is a cutie thanks. He has that Bel Ami look :P