Lucky

Park Sex Scandal Takes Odd Turn

• Members

Although I do not understand the attraction of having sex in a public bathroom, many men do. A park in Westchester County New York was the scene of a recent sting operation. 16 men were arrested for unlawful sexual activity, and their names and photos were published in the Westchester Journal News. Oops.

Many of the men had plead guilty on condition that their cases would be sealed. All but one had plead to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct. But the public safety commissioner took the liberty of releasing their photos as sex offenders. Needless to say, many of the men are appalled at seeing their mugs in the news. The cases were not supposed to go public if they were sealed, and if they did not plead to a sex offense, why be publicly outed as sex offenders?

Here is the offending article:

http://www.lohud.com/article/20111015/NEWS02/110150339?odyssey=obinsite

But now the Journal news is saying "don't blame us!" Today's article:

WHITE PLAINS — The unhappy faces of 16 men netted in a police sex sting at Saxon Woods Park stared out from newspapers and media websites.

Except that 11 of them weren't supposed to be there.

Westchester County police acknowledged Wednesday that they released the names and photographs of 11 defendants whose cases had been sealed in White Plains City Court.

The puzzling question: Whose fault was it that their identities were revealed?

The answer lies in a legal tangle that has police and court officials pointing fingers at each other.

Before releasing the names Friday — as a "deterrent" — of 16 men charged with public lewdness and forcible touching as part of an undercover operation at Saxon Woods, police said they called the City Court.

In a statement released Wednesday, county police spokesman Kieran O'Leary said the department "was told that those cases were not sealed" and released the men's names.

O'Leary also noted that state law required the court to notify the Police Department that the cases had been sealed.

Then it gets complicated. Read on: http://www.lohud.com/article/20111020/NEWS01/110200391/Sealed-names-were-released-Saxon-Woods-Park-sex-sting-arrests?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

The sting operation was called Operation Overexposed. It sure was. More in today's NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/20/nyregion/names-released-in-sealed-cases-in-westchester-park-known-for-sex.html?ref=nyregion

The offending bathroom:

PARK-articleInline.jpg

• Members

This is why they make lawyers. I feel a defamation lawsuit coming on. It won't undo the rung bell but it will spread the shit back on the offenders be it individual police officers, the police department, the court or the city. Hell, a good lawyer will have enough paper and ink to include all in the suit.

• Members

Notice that the newspaper seems to be staying clear of accepting any blame. There's news value in front page photos of perverts!

From wordpress.com is this report of bathroom sex:

Chattanooga TN May 20 2011 A man was charged with indecent exposure Wednesday after he reportedly showed his “glistening white buttocks” to another man in a bathroom stall at Northgate Mall, according to a Chattanooga Police Department arrest report.

Michael Vincent Devita, 20, began the conversation by asking if the man — who already was in a bathroom stall — was gay, according to the report. After the man said no, Devita asked if the man would perform oral sex on him, the report said.

When the man glanced to the bottom of the stall door, he saw Devita’s “glistening white buttocks protruding into his

occupied stall,” the report states.

The man then left the bathroom and located mall security, according to the report.

When questioned by police, Devita said he “went too far,” according to the report.

He has since been released from jail, according to records.

Source:timesfreepress.com

Since it is already on the internet, I will mention that the arrested also had his photo publicized:

mall.png?w=238

But normally I am against the practice!

• Members

I am not a poet, but I can't imagine that I would turn this guy down, public bathroom or not.

He Said No

by Lucky

His name is Devita

A regular Lolita

I said do you wanna meet me

He said no just eat me

I said here in the stalls?

he said no, in the balls

(PS: No inference of guilt on the cute guy is implied or intended!)