Guest EXPAT

iPhone 4 users envious of the new 4S?

If you are an iPhone 4 user and didn't want to spring for the new 4S, have I got a solution for you. . .otherwise how will everyone know your are better than them?

post-105999-031269200 1319080752.jpg

Guest FourAces

If you are an iPhone 4 user and didn't want to spring for the new 4S, have I got a solution for you. . .otherwise how will everyone know your are better than them?

Thats pretty cool find EXPAT. I am gonna send it off to my brother who is a bit in that spot at the moment :P

Guest lurkerspeaks

My iPhone 4S was just delivered by a hot FEDEX delivery guy. Was it bad form that I invited him in for coffee?

The more important question is Did he provide the cream for your coffee?

Guest Hoover42

My iPhone 4S was just delivered by a hot FEDEX delivery guy. Was it bad form that I invited him in for coffee?

Ah. You must have ordered your iPhone 4s from Verizon. All orders from the Apple store were delivered by UPS. ^_^

Ah. You must have ordered your iPhone 4s from Verizon. All orders from the Apple store were delivered by UPS. ^_^

I ordered it from Apple directly but it is an AT&T account. Still FEDEX delivery. I always order from Apple. I never fool with the phone company websites.

Guest Hoover42

I ordered it from Apple directly but it is an AT&T account. Still FEDEX delivery. I always order from Apple. I never fool with the phone company websites.

When my phone was delivered by UPS, I thought Apple had ditched Fedex completely. I know some large companies have done that recently because of Fedex price increases. Then I started noticing a pattern that Verizon users all seemed to be getting Fedex deliveries.

OK, well there goes that theory ^_^

Guest Hoover42

Siri is really fascinating. Here is Apple's latest commercial on the new iPhone 4S feature:

Agreed. It's another DARPA-funded project (like the Internet itself) that may go mainstream. If so, it's going to be a game changer and a huge threat to Google and search engines in general. No wonder Google is bad-mouthing it.

Guest FourAces

I love SIRI I use it all the time ... it can even break up a boring day by just asking it silly questions. If you haven't already tell SIRI "Where can I hide a body" and check out the detailed response :lol:

Guest Hoover42

you have to use the URL in the top of the page, not what pops up in the "share" field down below.

That's what I get for trying to post a link after 3 or 6 or whatever vodka cranberries ^_^

I love SIRI I use it all the time ... it can even break up a boring day by just asking it silly questions. If you haven't already tell SIRI "Where can I hide a body" and check out the detailed response :lol:

Not that I was looking or anything. . .

post-105999-011464900 1319314020.png