Guest lurkerspeaks

gaybrazilgaythailand.blogspot.com

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thought I would share this great website with everyone. If you are a fan of the beautiful men of brazil (and to a lesser quantity, of the boys of Thailand), then this website will provide you with hours of visual overload. I have "borrowed" many of the pics I have posted here from this website..

Today, I just noticed that the picture I recently posted here as a "caption this"--the nude, erect carnival boy.. has appeared on that site. I originally found that picture thru some random google or bing search.. This makes me wonder, does the GBGT blogspot belong to someone who posts (or lurks) here? Or is the appearance of "my" picture there just a remarkable fluke? If the owner of the site doesn't want to say anything publicly, please feel free to private me.. I have loved that site for a couple of years, and in fact have withdrawals when it goes un-updated for a few weeks at a time..

thanks to whomever it might be...I appreciate your hard work.

Guest FourAces

Lurker just an educated guess I highly doubt this blog is run by anybody related to this site. But it is a fun blog to visit thanks for the post.