Lucky

Glad I Missed This One

• Members

Imagine all of the things that can go wrong in life. You're having great sex with the bf, and you whip out your favorite toy...then:

"This may be one sexual encounter April Bonjour will never forget.

She’s suing sex toy maker Pipedream Products after her vibrator made her bleed so much that she had to be rushed to the hospital.

As she tells it in court papers filed in Siskiyou County, Bonjour and her boyfriend were enjoying a little hanky-panky. Then Bonjour felt what she described as an “intense, sharp pain in my vagina.”

Her boo quickly removed the toy, which was covered in blood, Bonjour said.

“I thought, very briefly, that I had started my period but as the bleeding continued getting heavier and heavier I knew it was not my period,” she wrote.

Bonjour started to get faint and her boyfriend called 911. Her son woke up.

“My son was terrified at the sight of me,” the Yreka woman wrote. “He thought I was dying (quite frankly so did I). Once we got to the hospital I had lost so much blood, I was given several pints of blood.”

In her suit, Bonjour asks for compensation from Pipedream for her “emotional duress.” She said the company has denied previous requests.

“It is for this reason I have initiated this lawsuit,” she said.

Pipedream did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

SFGATE.com, and no, they never say what actually caused the bleeding.

Not sure how old the son is, but I hope he has better memories of mom.

Guest hitoallusa

Poor kid, I hope he is traumatized by this incident. Why would someone use a sex toy when there is a perfectly good sex partner. I don't understand this.