TownsendPLocke

Size Queens dream come true-well almost!

• Members

:frantics: I was out and about last night and spent some time with Barrett Long, Jason Crew and Jay Holt. That is like 25-30 inches of cock between the three of them :hyper: Unfortunately it was at a club and not in a hotel room so nothing happened :lol: It would be very fun for me if it had been more than that.

Townie,

I admire you for your knack of frequently encountering interesting situations and experiences, social or more. You are an inspiration for leading an intersting life.

• Members

I think that is a rather demeaning and patronizing comment. I sometimes have an exciting evening at the theatre. That doesn't mean that is all I get off on. What crawled up you ass this AM.

I read his post, that's what. How shallow to say your evening was a success because you were with guys who had big dicks. The size of a guy's dick has nothing to do with whether he is a good person, or even good in bed. The obsession here over dick size makes a person's value determined by a fluke of nature, and I don't like that.

• Members

PS: A certain fellow poster has appropriately chastised me for my comment here. I agree that Townsend has every right to be pleased that he had the opportunity to go out with some fine and handsome young men. I overreacted in saying that his interest was only in the size of their dicks. It is only natural for us gay men to enjoy the company of charming young fellows, and it doesn't hurt to imagine what tools they carry behind their red hot zippers.

I was having a bad morning, so I apologize.

I have spent time with Jason Crew on several occasions and he is a hoot! He is funny and witty and keeps you laughing. It is also nice when you see him suck his own dick.

He was at my apartment in NYC a long time ago and I had some neighbors over who did not know what I do for a living. Jason was hanging out with me and the lady came over. We were all smoking a bit of weed and the lady asked what Jason did for a living and he said he was famous for sucking his own dick. She didn't believe him. So, he whipped it out and started. Needless to say, I am not sure how long she stayed with her husband. ^_^

• Members

...the lady asked what Jason did for a living and he said he was famous for sucking his own dick. She didn't believe him. So, he whipped it out and started. Needless to say, I am not sure how long she stayed with her husband. ^_^

ahahahahaha

Guest FourAces

:frantics: I was out and about last night and spent some time with Barrett Long, Jason Crew and Jay Holt. That is like 25-30 inches of cock between the three of them :hyper: Unfortunately it was at a club and not in a hotel room so nothing happened :lol: It would be very fun for me if it had been more than that.

Even a queen like you could not handle 25 inches maybe 10! :D^_^:P It does sound like you had a fun time.