Guest gcursor

Not funny at all

Guest gcursor

First of all, I want to say that what I am about to say isn't meant to be funny at all. Second of all, I have a purpose in asking this. Third of all, it will seem like a REALLY dumb question to some of you but it upsets me so I thought I would talk about it on here.

If I were to get partial dentures, would that somehow inhibit my ability to have sex or inhibit other hiring guys from wanting to have sex with me?

gcursor

• Members

If I were to get partial dentures,[1] would that somehow inhibit my ability to have sex or [2] inhibit other hiring guys from wanting to have sex with me?

1. No, not that I've noticed. Try it with and without & see which is more comforable for you. You might need to be a little more careful about scraping with your teeth, depending on which teeth come out.

2. Again not that I've noticed.

3. You didn't ask but make sure you get well-fitted dentures. Fit makes all the difference. After about a year I got to where I would forget that I had them in.