Guest DoBiU

Time to get it done!

Hey guys,

Almost a 40 year old virgin on DL in Atl! Though I have often desired to Experience an "Encounter", the opportunity has never found its way to me. I have a small window now where i might be able to fulfill this desire. I am relatively fit, and not painful to look upon. I am a bit of a partiEr, though not at my former levels, I am looking for a very memorable and wild Experience. :drool:

I am looking for an idea of something by Thursday 10/13. Please let me know what information you can about an Entertaining party we can have and any questions you may have for me. Thanks!

-D

Guest hitoallusa

Welcome to the forum! I am not sure what kind of party you are planning to have. Can you elaborate?

Hey guys,

Almost a 40 year old virgin on DL in Atl! Though I have often desired to Experience an "Encounter", the opportunity has never found its way to me. I have a small window now where i might be able to fulfill this desire. I am relatively fit, and not painful to look upon. I am a bit of a partiEr, though not at my former levels, I am looking for a very memorable and wild Experience. :drool:

I am looking for an idea of something by Thursday 10/13. Please let me know what information you can about an Entertaining party we can have and any questions you may have for me. Thanks!

-D