Guest gcursor

I hate Sundays

Guest gcursor

I hate Sundays..they seem so much longer than Saturdays or the other days of the week. I know that it doesn't help that I sit inside all day BUT I do play videogames, watch movies, and read books. I'm reading the newest James Bond novel by Jeffrey Deaver (CARTE BLANCHE) For those of you who want to know, CARTE BLANCHE is French for F**K you! :sorcerer:

so what's everybody else doing today?

gcursor

Guest CharliePS

I hate Sundays..they seem so much longer than Saturdays or the other days of the week. I know that it doesn't help that I sit inside all day BUT I do play videogames, watch movies, and read books. I'm reading the newest James Bond novel by Jeffrey Deaver (CARTE BLANCHE) For those of you who want to know, CARTE BLANCHE is French for F**K you! :sorcerer:

so what's everybody else doing today?

gcursor

Got up at 6am, ate breakfast, took the dog for a long walk, played a vigorous doubles tennis match, then socialized a bit at the racquet club. Now I will watch a taped tennis final from Tokyo before lunch. Then I will read two Sunday newspapers, watch a couple of baseball playoff games, swim in the pool if the water is warm enough, eat dinner, play fetch with the dog, read some more in a biography of James Monroe. And, of course, all day long I will be checking out sites online. At 10pm, I will let the dog out to piss in the yard, and then I will go to bed. I like Sundays.

I have always thought of Sunday as Lazy Man's day. I don't rush to get up. I don't rush to shower. I don't rush to do anything. Today, I went to Coffee Bean and got a cup of coffee and read the newspaper. So far, that is about it. I plan to head to the movie later on if I can get into the shower. But, that is a big if.

I love being lazy on Sunday so I may just sit on my ass all day long. ;)

Sunday has ALWAYS been my favorite day of the week..

Sleep in, read the newspaper with a pot of GOOD coffee (C'mon who DOESN'T"T love the Sunday comics!)..I usually try & catch up with friends/family & grab brunch somewhere & sometimes see a show...no gym!

Today's plans:

I'm just getting in from an overnight & am eying the newspaper while the coffee brews..

I picked up breakfast from the world famous Peppermill Lounge here in Vegas & will enjoy that with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne before heading out to see Lion King...meetimg friends after,then DVR time!!

Enjoy gentlemen...