Guest gcursor

One of the best TV show crime dramas EVER

Guest gcursor

It's been a while ago since I watched this but I have the series on DVD. The acting in the series is excellent, lots of plot twists and I loved every minute of it! This was one of those series that I was so sad when I put in the last DVD!

and the name of the series is....

(tune in tomorrow to find out)

Guest hitoallusa

Is it Detective Colombo? I don't have time to watch TV so I go online and skim through most of shows when I have a little bit of time.

It's been a while ago since I watched this but I have the series on DVD. The acting in the series is excellent, lots of plot twists and I loved every minute of it! This was one of those series that I was so sad when I put in the last DVD!

and the name of the series is....

(tune in tomorrow to find out)

Guest gcursor

Unfortunately no it was none of the ones mentioned. The one that I thought was one of the best crime dramas and has MANY plot twists and kept me going from beginning to end IS:

MURDER ONE (ONLY season one...after that it went downhill)

gcursor

• Members

Unfortunately no it was none of the ones mentioned. The one that I thought was one of the best crime dramas and has MANY plot twists and kept me going from beginning to end IS:

MURDER ONE (ONLY season one...after that it went downhill)

gcursor

I liked it very much too. I was pissed when it was cancelled. It never got any backing from the network, prbably because it was not owned by them. Too short of a run to get 'The Best' IMO. Maybe most promising might be better. :D