ihpguy

Best GLEE Ever!

• Members

I just watched the "ASIAN F" episode for the second time through. I'm totally floored. I still can't believe what was on. After all, it is just an hour episodic show. From the finale, the Dreamgirls group number. Mike Chang dancing with his Mom, Ralph Malph looking like Red Buttons. Among all the serious crap from this week, a bit of fun with Hot Ginge Racism. Blaine and Kurt's near-kiss in the school corridor. The shock ending. The duet with Rachel and Mercedes from Fame. An enormous wow.

I've read opinions where Glee jumped the shark last year. Not.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Ralph Malph looking like Red Buttons.

I did realize that Emma's dad was Ralph Malph from Happy Days.. I knew he also looked like someone else but couldn't figure out who.. You are absolutely right, IHPguy.. he was a dead ringer for Red Buttons....

I am happy to see them developing the Mike Chang character more this year.. And Coach Beiste seems to have become a more prominant character as well.. I wonder if they will ever get into her personal life any more than they already have (loves to go honky tonkin)...Have to admit, I am sorry that Ashley Fink's character of Lauren Zizes seems to be written off this year.. I think she was a fun addition to the group dynamics..