ihpguy

Gleek News

• Members

Michael Ausiello at TVLine reports on a new gay Dalton Warbler set to topple Blaine and Kurt's romance:

Both Fox and the show’s producers declined to comment, but the buzz is that Sebastian is the polar opposite of Kurt in every possible way. He’s more like the male version of Santana in that he’s both promiscuous and kinda-sorta scheming.

“He’s our villain this season,” an insider tells me. “It’s a major role.”

Grant Gustin, who came from Broadway's West Side Story, is expected to debut in episode five.

post-122724-094923200 1317212925.jpg

Guest lurkerspeaks

Good. they are in desperate need of someone actually cute to take the place of Chord Overstreet! lol

Since Marcanthony brought up Chord Overstreet, here is a little "teaser" of him

ChordONude.jpg

• Members

If nothing else, needed drama.

I'm so over the Chord Overstreet fanboys. I just want to be fucked silly for hours on end by big and dumb Finn Hudson. Either all sweaty after our quarterback's football practice or else, all greasy after working on cars in the tire shop of Kurt's pop.

And another thing, no one else ever mentions the real pussyhound on the show, the one cast member who plugs any hole he can find, Noah/Puck aka Mark Salling. Why is that?

Guest lurkerspeaks

On this week's episode, Mike Chang (Harry Shum Jr.) sang. It was just the second time I can remember where he sang.. His character had been "working on" his singing. Not sure if he had been working with a voice coach in real life or if he has always been able to sing, but he did an impressive job.. so now 1) he has a great body 2) he is a fantastic dancer and 3) he can sing as well..

• Members

I'm still waiting anxiously to see Samuel's debut. He was one of the winners on the Glee Project. Do I have it wrong, or do the producers not owe him write-ins on seven episodes? I really think they need to get going on this. He sang his heart out on the Glee Project (okay...so what if I think he is sex personified…). I'm also glad to see they are expanding Harry Shum, Jr.'s role. I hope we see a lot more of him (preferably shirtless). :whistle: