Guest JamesIvory

New Firefox

Guest JamesIvory

Just want to let you know that a new version of Firefox has been released, v7.0. I had been having problems with 6.0 and apparently others had been as well. So far the problems I had been having are no longer an issue.

Guest JamesIvory

I'm using it and don't notice any problems. What is/are the problem(s) you have found?

The problems I've had with 6.0 was frequent crashes especially while viewing flash videos. Also, I noticed that while using the 6.0 version my CPU usage was sky high. Still no issues with 7.0 though. Most likely they fixed their coding.

• Members

Firefox 6 is a piece of shit that causes your system to crash if you have too many windows open, are running flash videos or have java enabled chat up.

Hopefully version 6 won't suck quite as much.

Thanks for this post. I've been having lots of problems the last few days. No clue about the update and when I went to my help key, it stated that I was running the newest version. 3.6. But when I searched for 3.7, I was able to update, so much thanks to JAMESIVORY