BiBottomBoy

The Emmys!

• Members

Yeah, I'd have to say he's about the only character left I give a shit about after finishing Dance with Dragons. His was certainly the most interesting story in it. I wasn't that into Daenerys BEFORE she spent a whole fucking book mewing about "woe is me, heavy is the crown of this little podunk backwater", AS JON did much the same on the wall! Seriously fail to see why it's taken two nigh-endless books to get nowhere now.

I would have rather Drogo lived and Daenerys died because the Khal was a more interesting character.

Yeah, I'd have to say he's about the only character left I give a shit about after finishing Dance with Dragons. His was certainly the most interesting story in it. I wasn't that into Daenerys BEFORE she spent a whole fucking book mewing about "woe is me, heavy is the crown of this little podunk backwater", AS JON did much the same on the wall! Seriously fail to see why it's taken two nigh-endless books to get nowhere now.