BiBottomBoy

How Do You Deal With A Bad Day?

I had a really bad day yesterday. So, what I did to get through it was make an extra on the fly appointment with my shrink (who let me vent for about 90 minutes) and then my friends took me out and fed me booze. Today I feel much better.

But, I'm just curious - how do other people deal with bad days? I'm sure we all have our ways and that they are all interesting.

Share your stories and methods!!!

Guest hitoallusa

I start with a couple scoops of ice cream and then have a good meal not necessarily in that order. After a nice meal, I drink a cup of tea and some sweet desserts. Sometimes I get my hair cut. It's good thing that you have friends you can talk about your personal life. My closest friends are far away from me and none of my colleagues can keep secrets or things to themselves so I have no one to open up to.

I had a really bad day yesterday. So, what I did to get through it was make an extra on the fly appointment with my shrink (who let me vent for about 90 minutes) and then my friends took me out and fed me booze. Today I feel much better.

But, I'm just curious - how do other people deal with bad days? I'm sure we all have our ways and that they are all interesting.

Share your stories and methods!!!

• Members

I try very hard to not kill anyone. After all, if the pilot has a bad day, it likely will affect others. ^_^ That probably sounds harsh or silly but I mean it in this regard: I try to be extra careful and "assume" even less than usual. I always try to be very alert, a bad day just makes me more so.

Best regards,

RA1

It has worked so far. 43 years and 13,000 hours without an accident or incident. And, no loss of passengers. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

That's why they have never called me back. :frantics: It's sad to be ugly and unattractive... :(

I thought about going to the local gay bar but was worried that I'd be so depressed I'd end up blowing an ugly dude in the dark room just to feel better and then regret it like shit the next morning.

Alcohol is a bad solution.

Alcohol is a bad solution unless mixed with sex. Then, the combination of the two usually makes me feel better. jk

I normally try to find something relaxing to do like a massage or even just meditate a bit. Sounds lame I know, but it usually works for me. But, I MUST be left alone. I don't play well with others when I have a bad day!

Yeah, for me I need a combination of friends out to distract me and then an empty apartment to come back to. If I had a partner at home this week I would have really resented it - not for any rational reason - just because I needed both the "blow off some steam time" with people I don't have a romantic/sexual connection with, and the sitting alone at home decompressing time.

I still feel like shit, but less like shit than I did a couple days ago.

Guest hitoallusa

Feel better soon~~ Hug~~~ :flowers:

Yeah, for me I need a combination of friends out to distract me and then an empty apartment to come back to. If I had a partner at home this week I would have really resented it - not for any rational reason - just because I needed both the "blow off some steam time" with people I don't have a romantic/sexual connection with, and the sitting alone at home decompressing time.

I still feel like shit, but less like shit than I did a couple days ago.