TotallyOz

Great Priority Club Point Rewards

• Members

Check out this and earn up to 80,000 miles. I do these things all the time and it really does make a difference. I'll use this and get 4 nights in a good city.

Just an FYI

http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/us/en/global/offers/q311/pts_amer?promoCode=3963

Looked at the offer and it looks like you would need to spend 40 nights by the end of the year to earn 80,000 points. As I read their reward redemption levels that would get you 3 nights at a Crown Plaza with 5,000 points left over.

Looks like it might get you 8 nights at a Holiday Inn.

Oz, does it look like I'm interpreting this correctly?

Oz, does it look like I'm interpreting this correctly?

Not sure to be honest. I do them all. With this offer, if you stay one night in 3 different hotels, you get 21,000 points. That is one night for me in Rio or Sao Paulo and I'll easily do that on my trip to Cali anyway. The only thing I had to do was change one hotel for a Crown Plaza in LA. That was it. For a free night, totally worth it for me.

One of their promotions last year was hard and I got over 100,000 points. I used them in Brazil.