Lucky

Nude In San Francisco

• Members

Public nudity may be on the rise in San Francisco, but penises are not, as those who seem to want to flaunt it all are usually the ones we most want to cover up.

At least that's how I see it in my gym locker room.

But, the increasing willingness to bare all in SF has raised some concerns. It seems that the nude ones are not covering the seat upon which their bare derriere plops. Unsanitary, some say...me too. "Supervisor Scott Wiener introduced legislation Tuesday that would require nudists to put something under their bottoms if they take a seat in public and to cover up when they're in a restaurant.:

Both the LA Times and the SF Chronicle website have discussed the issue.

64565607-07174809.jpg

ba-nudity07_PH1_0504088480_part6.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0908-public-nudity-20110908,0,4290865.story

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/09/07/MNVK1L0TD9.DTL

• Members

Public nudity may be on the rise in San Francisco, but penises are not, as those who seem to want to flaunt it all are usually the ones we most want to cover up.

At least that's how I see it in my gym locker room.

Obviously you are going to the wrong gym. In my gym days I attended a family

/young professionals oriented gym and shared a locker room with high school and commuting college jocks, and many professionals in their twenties and thirties. Of course there were a few of us old codgers and an occasional female but they mostly did the aerobic bikes and stair steppers and the pilates classes. And they never violated the men's locker room. ^_^