BiBottomBoy

Pieres Morgan Slaps Down Santorum

Michelbachmanndefinition.com is, according to Go Daddy, available.

Buy the site, put the definition there and post links to it at gay friendly sites.

Then, go to Urban Dictionary and put it in as an entry as well.

Then, go to http://www.4chan.org/ enter the /b/ section and post both links there.

Then, wait for Internet to go "boom."

Guest hitoallusa

Whether we like Michelle or not, I don't think it's appropriate to say such a thing against her. As we want to be respected I think we should also show respect to other human being. I think Michelle is a passionate woman who wants to do something for this country. Do I agree with her? No but at least she is a fellow US citizen, so let's treat her with respect.

Whether we like Michelle or not, I don't think it's appropriate to say such a thing against her. As we want to be respected I think we should also show respect to other human being. I think Michelle is a passionate woman who wants to do something for this country. Do I agree with her? No but at least she is a fellow US citizen, so let's treat her with respect.

Sorry hitoallusa, she does not respect gays and thinks we are vile creatures. In fact, she wants us all to convert to be straight and her business plan incorporates this into its model and she makes money by trying to convert gays to straight. Thus, I own her no respect. She is vile and disgusting. IMHO

Guest hitoallusa

Who's Tina? Anyways I think Bachmann is a pretty and intelligent woman. I don't see anything wrong with her eyes. She is attractive just the way she is.

Bachmann and Tina - perfect together.

Guest hitoallusa

Well I know what PnP is though.

How could you not know?

Half the gay dating profiles either say "tina friendly" or "party and play" or "not friends with tina."