Guest JamesIvory

Skins UK

Guest JamesIvory

I had seen a few episodes of this show but never the lot. Recently Hulu began running the entire series so I decided to watch from season 1 episode 1. I am really impressed with the head first attitude the writers took and the passion the actors put into their characters.

Well I kind of have fallen for the character Sid. He kind of reminds me of my youth. Mike Bailey is the actor who plays the part and I found this fan interview on youtube so decided to post it.

Guest hitoallusa

He is so cute. Did you look like him when you were a teenager? You are a cutie too then. I love British accents. I can just fall asleep listen to a guy speaking in one.

Guest JamesIvory

I didn't know that MTV launched a version of the series, interested to watch it when I am finished with the original.

One thing that might seem far fetched but I am noticing a lot of common things between Skins UK season 2 and Glee, I wonder if the series was a inspiration to the latter.