BiBottomBoy

One Night Stands

Guest CharliePS

When you hook up with a dude at a club for what is clearly going to be a one night stand do you want him to go home after the fucking is over or do you want him to stay the night?

Go home. I don't like sleeping (in the literal sense) with strangers.

This is an academic question, of course, since I haven't had the pleasure of a one night stand in years.

Guest hitoallusa

I have never done an one night stand. But if I do he can't leave my house until I cook him a full breakfast and try my sweet tea. Southern hospitality. ^_^

• Members

I prefer they go home, but unfortunately 90% of the time they dont. At least not right away. It's usually 5 AM by the time it's all done, and everyone kind of falls asleep. My usual experience is that everyone kind of suddenly wakes up at 8 or 9 AM with the "guest" awkwardly stating... oops late for "work" "appointment" whatever and then hurriedly scampering out. I agree it's risky when you fall asleep with a stranger in your home but typically alcohol and lust (that led to him being in your home the first place) impairs your judgement just a tad....

Guest hitoallusa

5 am ? Wow you are a superman. For me I only can last an hour at most. If there is no foreplay then it's about within 10 minutes. I don't know how you guys cam do that. I want to become Chris Evans in Captain America. That will be awesome.

• Members

5 am ? Wow you are a superman. For me I only can last an hour at most. If there is no foreplay then it's about within 10 minutes. I don't know how you guys cam do that. I want to become Chris Evans in Captain America. That will be awesome.

The clubs close at 3. By the time you get home it's 4. By the time you spend an hour it's 5. Not superman, just the way you pick up guys at clubs....

I hate overnighters. I can't sleep well and always wonder if the person is up to no good. I always ask them to leave no matter what time it is but I always discuss that before hand. I do have 2 boys that currently live with me full time but that is a bit different than a one night hookup. If I trusted someone and knew them, I'd be happy to let them stay overnight. But, someone I don't know well or just recently met, I much prefer a romp and then a goodbye kiss. ;)

Guest hitoallusa

You have two boys living with you right now? You should be spending time with them right now ^_^ :) What are you doing here? :P

I hate overnighters. I can't sleep well and always wonder if the person is up to no good. I always ask them to leave no matter what time it is but I always discuss that before hand. I do have 2 boys that currently live with me full time but that is a bit different than a one night hookup. If I trusted someone and knew them, I'd be happy to let them stay overnight. But, someone I don't know well or just recently met, I much prefer a romp and then a goodbye kiss. ;)

You have two boys living with you right now? You should be spending time with them right now ^_^ :) What are you doing here? :P

LOL, well my two guys are long term guys that I have known for 7 years. One is the BF and I have regular sex with. The other is more a good friend/bodyguard/workout buddy and I rarely have sex with him.

I tend to grow less attracted to people after sex a few times (bf is the exception). I like something new, something borrowed and something blew.

Guest hitoallusa

Bodyguard like this one? My heart almost stopped when Kevin Costner carries Whitney out in his arms.

LOL, well my two guys are long term guys that I have known for 7 years. One is the BF and I have regular sex with. The other is more a good friend/bodyguard/workout buddy and I rarely have sex with him.

I tend to grow less attracted to people after sex a few times (bf is the exception). I like something new, something borrowed and something blew.

post-120777-012389500 1314982068.jpg