Guest hitoallusa

Explicit photo of Roberto Asango He is so cute..

• Members

You might not think he is so cute if you read the first comment on this Puerto Rican politician:

I'm sorry to disagree but we proud gay Puerto Ricans want HIM to leave us alone. This is the same guy who consistently voted against same-sex marriage and energically proposed to ammend our Constitution to proclaim that legal marriage should be only considered as a union between man and woman. This is the same guy who has consistently joined forced with local fundamentalist leaders to persecute and diminish gay rights. This is the same guy that, presuming his manhood, harassed and bullied another senator for his (alleged) sexual orientation during a Senate session. So, Mister Arango, now you have been caught red-handed (on all fours, for God's sake) and neither your religious friends nor your Republican colleagues have done anything to save your sorry ass. I think he would stand above this scandal if he made a statement affirming his sexual orientation and accept his fault. Hopefully, as I write this, he may be signing his resignation letter.