Guest hitoallusa

Emergency!!!

Guest hitoallusa

I have a bird flying around in my house. How do you get rid of the without killing it? I need a man for this kind of work. Can anybody help me? I tried leaving the door open but only bugs came in and the bird is startled and hiding somewhere in the house.

• Members

How about killing two birds with one stone....Oops, that wasn't quite right. Um, perhaps a nice pigeon under glass would be an option?

This once happened to me, a couple of decades back. Now if I could only remember correctly, I did a reverse-Poltergeist? You know, with Carol Ann?

Turn off the lights, darken the house, leave the door open.

Guest hitoallusa

The bird is hiding somewhere in the house and it's not moving around. I hope no more birds come in by leaving the door open.

How about killing two birds with one stone....Oops, that wasn't quite right. Um, perhaps a nice pigeon under glass would be an option?

This once happened to me, a couple of decades back. Now if I could only remember correctly, I did a reverse-Poltergeist? You know, with Carol Ann?

Turn off the lights, darken the house, leave the door open.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I didn't know our Lucky have a cat. My cat is not with me. I'm pretty sure he will be excited to see a bird in the house. The bird refuses to leave and is flying through the house leisurely. I hope it doesn't get too hungry. I left some rice seeds on the floor for him and some water at the sink for him. As long as the bird is potty trained I want to keep him. It stays in the house very quietly so I wonder what it does all day. Maybe too tired to move around.