TotallyOz

100 posts today! WOW!

• Members

It looks like my plan to stop starting threads for awhile is working. The idea was that I had started ten of the threads on the opening page, and thought I should stand back and let others have the space.

Bibottomboy has stepped right up with 14 threads on the opening page, and is the last responder on 15 threads.

hitoallusa is giving him a run for his money though, but my bet is on the bibottom.

I still wonder how a bottom can be bi, but life is full of questions that I don't have answers to! Unless bibottom boy wants to start another thread...!!!

It looks like my plan to stop starting threads for awhile is working. The idea was that I had started ten of the threads on the opening page, and thought I should stand back and let others have the space.

Bibottomboy has stepped right up with 14 threads on the opening page, and is the last responder on 15 threads.

Like you, Lucky, I thank them for stepping up and taking the bull by the horns.

TakingTheBullByTheHornsJulianJean.jpg

I wish I looked like that, but I'm a beer bellied bear.

Hey BiBottom,

If you just take a bull by the horn and take a picture, then maybe it starts to looks like it! :angel:

Anton.

Guest hitoallusa

Lucky you are so brilliant to remember the stock code for Merrill Lynch. I hope you were not a shareholder in that company so that's why you remember it.

You are going to stick with MER?

Formerly known as Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc., prior to 2009 the firm was publicly owned and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MER.